Thursday, January 23, 2014

Running Around

My days are full of running...running a household, running around town, running a business and even running on a treadmill some mornings...running seems to be my theme.  On days I'm running all over it's best to be comfortable.  Just because I want to be comfortable doesn't mean I have to give up trying to look put together though!  

Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Kaleidoscope Pocket Tee-Anthropologie
Cardigan-Banana Republic-Old
Miz Mooz "Kelsey" Boots-Piperlime
Double Torsade Necklace-Anthropologie
Dimpled Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Frisian Layered Bracelet-Anthropologie
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

I am a firm believer that if you take an extra few minutes to put yourself together, throw on a necklace and do your make-up and hair, you'll feel so much better than if you didn't.   I always do!  You don't have to be dressed to the nines to feel put together...this outfit was simply a tee, a cardigan jeans and some boots...nothing fancy.  With the necklace though, it all of a sudden looked cuter.  With my hair and make-up done, it looked 10 times better!  And I felt more confident than if I had walked out in sweats and some running shoes.  Running around all day should not require running lie. =)

Happy Thursday!


  1. Jenni- I am in total agreement. I think it helps me do better work. I love your color combo too!


  2. Agreed...and you always look put together and cute WITHOUT looking over the top. Such good balance for a busy mom, wife, business owner and more!! Go you!

  3. I feel like I never have enough time in the day. But I totally agree that I feel better if I take a few minutes to look good.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Love the outfit!!!! So comfy and well put together!


  6. Love, love that necklace! It just makes the whole look! And I agree, a little effort put into my look makes me feel so much better.

  7. What a great look for running around. Cute and comfy!

  8. I love your blog

  9. Love the Yellow cardigan really suits you, x