Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Today is our fourth snow day in a row.  It's been like an early spring break without being able to leave your house! We've been able to venture out a few places, but it's just too cold to do much out there. I'm dreaming of sunnier, warmer days!  Perhaps that's why basically all the items on my favorites list today have to do with spring and summer! 

Here's my latest list of things I'm loving right now...


1. 


This gorgeous blush color shift dress caught my eye when I was looking through J Crew's site this week. I'm in need of a great shift dress for summer...aren't we all?!  I plan on ordering the "tall" version to get a few extra inches in length.  Crossing my fingers it fits well! And did you see? J Crew is offering 20% off on your order with code "SHOPPINGTIME"!  Now is the time to grab a few spring/summer staples! 




Fringe has been one of those trends I've not been a huge fan of in the past but little by little I'm starting to make a turn and I think I'm finally ready to jump on board! I always joke that I'll never say never about trying out a trend even if at that very moment I want nothing to do with it. About 90% of the time I will eventually give something a try.  I love the idea of fringe on shoes and bags (baby steps) so when I saw these shoes I knew they were the perfect item to start with. They're neutral and will go with a ton this spring/summer! Can't wait to style these!





When I was shopping for NYFW I came across this bag and fell in LOVE!!  I've been gravitating toward neutrals more than ever lately (I blame the weather).  I think this bag would be perfect to use throughout spring and summer when I'm wanting to add a touch of neutral to an otherwise colorful look, or to just complete a soft neutral palette all around.  This bag is calling my name! I snapped a picture of it as I was leaving Nordstrom last week...tell me that's not a must-have!







We are headed to Arizona for spring break and the Florida in June for a family reunion so I'm already on the hunt for a few swimsuits and cover-ups to take with me. I think this suit from Albion is so sweet...and the colors...well, they are totally me! Love it! I bought a swimsuit from Albion last year and really liked it...great fit and quality so I'm totally on board with with this company!




I knew my girlfriends and I would be in NYC over Valentines Day weekend so I thought it would be fun to get us all a little something to remember the trip by. When I came across this cuff I hit "order" immediately!  I love unique jewelry and Baublebar never disappoints! This darling cuff has the map coordinates of NYC on it which I love! They also have options for a few other large cities (Paris, LA, London).  Now every time I wear it I'll remember our fun weekend together!  I always look to Baublebar now for great gift ideas for friends and family...and have you seen their packaging? Trust me...order and you'll thank me later.  It's the cutest!

What are your latest favorites?  Do you own anything off my favorites list? What do you think?

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:



4 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the swim suit. We are heading to Hawaii in May, and so I am also on the hunt for a fun swim suit. I will have to check out Albion.
    I'm dying to know the details on the shirt you had on in your Instagram photo from yesterday. Pink floral with what looks like gray/black top layer. Would you mind sharing? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun to go to Hawaii! That will be great! The top was from Nordstrom Rack back at Thanksgiving so it's no longer available unfortunately. I love Rack but you have to scoop things up quick! =)

      Delete
  2. love that swimsuit! I'm going to Hawaii in about a month so I've been on the lookout for a new one. Was the other suit you got from Albion true to size?? Or did you have to size up or anything? I think we're about the same size so if you don't mind sharing what you got. If not, no biggie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete