Thursday, February 19, 2015

In the City













________________


Shoes-similar 
Necklace-Piper Street 
Earrings-Ily Couture
Bracelets-Bauble Bar (here and here) and J Crew Factory

____________________

There's just no place like New York City. It's one of my favorite destinations. I love everything about it!  I visited NYC in February many years ago and swore to myself I would never visit there in February ever again because it was so darn cold. Fast forward 14 years and look who's spending Valentine's Day in the Big Apple?! For good reason...Fashion Week always trumps being cold!  I knew I wanted to wear at least one floral dress while I was at Fashion Week this time around.  When I came across this floral beauty at Anthropologie I loved it so much I ended up texting a picture of it to my friends from the dressing room for them see! They all agreed...it was a keeper.  Florals are back in a big way this season and I couldn't be happier about it!

How do you feel about florals?  Yay or Nay??

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:


1 comment: