Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Day
















I can probably count on one hand the number of times it snowed at my house in California when I was growing up.  It was a very abnormal event...and literally the entire city would shut down if just a few inches of powder fell.  Fast forward to the present...I'm certainly not in Kansas California anymore.  Instead of a pair of ruby slippers this CA girl has gotten used to rain boots and snow boots galore! The year before we moved to the mid-west I decided to invest in a high quality pair of rain boots anticipating we'd be living in harsher weather conditions.  Needless to say these boots have basically paid for themselves with how much I've worn them!  I love my Hunters...highly recommend these babies!!

__________________________

Top - Ruby Bloom (similar)
Cardigan - Shade Clothing (similar)
Jeans - Paige Denim
Boots - Hunter
Beanie - Forever 21
Necklace - Piper Street (similar)
Rings - Baublebar and Etsy
Bracelets - Baublebar (one and two)
Watch - Marc Jacobs (similar

__________________________

Do you own a pair of rain boots? Are you a fan of Hunters? What do you think of them?

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment