Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NEUTRAL POP--STYLING WITH NEUTRAL PRINTS









Skirt - J Crew (similar and another similar )
Shoes - Ted Baker (similar)
Necklace - Baublebar (on sale now!)
Bracelets - J Crew Factory, Baublebar (one and two)
Sunglasses - Prada 


One of the really fun parts of owning a boutique is shopping for all the clothes! When I came across this animal print top while searching for items for our spring line I fell in LOVE!! I consider animal print to be a neutral and love pairing it with a pop of bright colors...yellow and pink were my colors of choice this time around but I also love pairing neutral print tops with a few other color combos such as mint & navy and red & turquoise.  Neutral prints are great to pair and layer with practically anything!  I plan on wearing this top a ton this season...I think it will be just as adorbs paired with distressed jeans or midi shorts as it is with a pencil skirt...loving the versatility! 

Looking for some great neutral tops to include in your wardrobe? Here's a few options to consider:



Neutral Prints


one / two / three / four
five / six / seven / eight


Which is your favorite of the bunch? Do you own any of these already? I already have #5 but have my eye on a few others!!  I never met a neutral print I didn't love. =)

Happy Wednesday!!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

2 comments: