Wednesday, May 20, 2015

FLIRTY FLORALS AND A FEW OF MY CURRENT CLOSET FAVES









Jeans - Piper Street
Shoes - Steve Madden
Purse - Kate Spade (old)
Necklace - similar
Bracelets - Gorjana via Rocksbox and J Crew Factory
Earrings - Kendra Scott via Rocksbox
Rings - Baublebar (similar) and Kate Spade (similar)
Watch - Marc Jacobs


There's nothing like spring to bring out my love of florals! I know it's so cliche but I just can't help it!  I will be wearing florals all season long and I'm not even sorry. =)  My latest floral love is the new "Bianca" top from Piper Street (See ALL New Arrivals are HERE!!) We fell in love with this top when we found it and knew our customers would too!  It's just about sold out in the shop but never fear...we're working to restock it soon! The colors are so pretty and pair so well with a few of my favorites in my closet.  

Speaking of favorites...this cardigan from Anthropologie is adorbs and so easy to wear! I loved the gorgeous lavender color so much...and just last week it went on sale! Even better, right?! And fringe is another one of my favorite things right now...these shoes are so fun to wear! These white jeans are another of my absolute favorite springtime things to wear...they go with everything and look so fresh!   And every single person who has purchased these jeans has agreed, they make your tush look good!! There's something magical about them! And then there's my hot coral purse.  This purse has a very special place in my heart because it's the very first designer purse I ever owned. Right after my husband graduated from Dental School (aka: as soon as we were no longer poor dental students) we were able to get away for a few days together and hubby told me to pick out a new purse when we came across a Kate Spade store at the mall.  You better believe it took me a hot second to run in and grab this beauty! I still love it just as much today and probably even more so because it was my gift for surviving those four long years! (PS--Did you hear about the Kate Spade Surprise Sale going on right now??  So many great deals on so many cute things!!  Hmmm....maybe it's time for an "I survived the school year" present? THIS and THIS have caught my eye!!! Oh, and THIS too!)

Lastly I can't get enough of delicate gold tone jewelry right now! This Gorjana cuff is stunning, so much so that I think I'll be purchasing it from my Rocksbox set this month! That's the glory of Rocksbox...I love being able to try jewelry out before committing to buying it!  (To get your first month of Rocksbox free on me use code: foundinmyclosetxoxo at checkout!!) I still love statement pieces but delicates have my heart right now!

What are your current closet faves? Crushing on florals like me? I'd love to hear!

xoxo,
Jenni

FOLLOW ME ON:


4 comments:

  1. You always have the cutest stuff. Love that pop of color- the handbag just rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this look! The bright colors are perfect! :)

      Stacy
      Murphy Family Madness
      murphyfamilymadness.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I love the soft colors in this! You look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete