Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Perfect White Distressed Denim











"Easton Top" - Piper Street / Paige Verdugo Petite Jeans -Anthropologie / 
Dolce Vita Sandals - Nordstrom Rack / Clutch - c/o Gigi New York / Necklace - Piper Street / Bracelets - J Crew Factory (THIS and THIS) and Kendra Scott / Earrings - Francesca's (similar) / Rings - ASOS and J Crew Factory


I have been searching high and low for months now for the perfect pair of white distressed denim. I have a few criteria when it comes to distressed white denim...first of all, they can't be totally see-through...no one needs to see all that! Second, I look for the main distressing to be mostly around the knee area (not all up the leg). Lastly, I have somewhat oddly short legs for someone my height and have to buy petite length denim most times to accommodate my proportions. This can be tricky when searching for denim sometimes because not all denim comes in petite length! With these three criteria in mind and after ordering and trying on countless pairs of distressed white denim FINALLY I'm happy to say I've found the PERFECT pair! I am in love with my Paige Verdugo Petite Jeans from Anthropologie! They aren't too thin, not too distressed and just the right length...winner!! If you're looking for petite length denim these are definitely worth giving a try. I already had a love for Paige denim but now I love it even more!

And can I just say how much I'm loving this fun top from Piper Street? The gorgeous print and lace trim detailing is the cutest!!!  Check out all of Piper Street's latest New Arrivals HERE!!  And set your alarms because our next roll out of new items arrives tonight at 9pm EST!!  Don't miss it!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:




3 comments:

  1. Distressed white jeans are a summer staple in my closet. Love yours and that top is so fun!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to attempt a DIY on white distressed denim. I somehow have two pair of white jeans in my wardrobe, so why not, right? ;) Loving where your rips are located and that is exactly what I need!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete