Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SHORT HAIR "TWIST DO" TUTORIAL

I've had short hair for many years now and anyone with short hair will tell you, finding ways to style it can be a challenge! I not only have short hair, but it's super fine and thin too so I'm even more limited on what actually looks good. A few years back I was wishing so badly I could do a really cute braid with the front section of hair...I had tried multiple times to do it but it just wouldn't work.  I didn't have enough hair to make it stay in, to make it look good, to make it work at all! Then I found a picture on Pinterest of a girl with super long hair who had twisted the front of her hair to give it the braided look without actually braiding...the faux-braid! Genius! Now, it's my go-to for up-do's.  I recorded a quick 5 minute (just over 5 min) tutorial on how you can do this with your hair too! Just a warning...I've never recorded a tutorial before so bear with me. This was a learning experience. Hopefully I didn't block the camera too much and you can still see what you need to so you can try this "do" out on your own too!




Happy twisting!!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete