Monday, December 28, 2015

NINE WAYS TO STYLE A TUNIC

I've always been a fan of tunics...the length of a tunic is always great for my long torso! As soon as I got my hands on this denim tunic I was so excited to start styling with it! Although there are many more ways you could make it work for your own personal closet, here are nine ways I made it work with mine:



 Left: "Talia" Cardigan "Alex" Pants / Ivanka Trump "Saffri" Boots sold out  (similar style) 
Center: "Alex" Pants / Vince Camuto "Gravell" Booties (now on sale!)
Right: Scarf sold out  / "Alex" Pants / "Gravell" Booties


Left: "Lola" Top sold out but use "Langley" Top to get same look / Boots sold out (similar) / Halogen Jeans (sold out)
Right: "Lilias" Cardigan / Halogen Jeans (sold out) / Rag & Bone "Margot" Booties


Left: "Hailey" Pants / Vince Camuto "Fossel" Sandals (now on SUPER sale--under $40!!!)

Are you a fan of tunics? Have I talked you into one yet? =)

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on Instagram:

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of tunics as well. Being 5'9" a lot of dresses end up being tunics for me. I love how you styled this one.. looks like 9 totally different outfits!
    -Beth
    www.bandgsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys who wear women sandals?
    There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    black wedge sandals

    ReplyDelete