Friday, April 15, 2016

FRIDAY FIVE

It's Friday! We made it through the week, yay!!!  I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my family and a little sleeping in.  I live for my Sunday morning sleep-in each week!! Today I'm sharing my Friday Five...five things I'm excited about, loving, think you should definitely know about...#5 could get you a FREE PURSE!!  Enjoy!

One.
SUNGLASSES: BP-Nordstrom / DRESS: Piper Street / DENIM JACKET: J Crew Factory 

I have the HARDEST time finding sunglasses that fit my face. They're usually too big, too long, too loose...something always seems a little off. I've especially struggled to find Aviators that work for me even though I love the style. I love the look of Ray Bans but they just didn't look great on me so when this $12 version came out at Nordstrom I was so excited to give them a try. Low and behold, I fell in love! They fit me better than the name brand and at a serious fraction of the cost! I picked them up in three colors...they're that good! Go ahead and treat yo-self!!!

Two.
My current latest favorite neutral lip duo:

A few weeks ago my friend messaged me saying she needed help choosing some new make-up and had no idea where to go. She asked if I had any ideas...and I knew right where to send her...Sephora!  Sephora is honestly one of my favorite stores. If you didn't already know, you can walk in and basically get a mini-make-over for free! When you walk in just find their greeter and ask to be paired with one of their make-up artists to help you choose what it is you're looking for. And when I say artists I really mean it...these peeps have skills! They'll basically take a look at your skin, maybe even use their skin match technology (if you're looking for foundation), ask you what you've been using and what you want to try and then they'll help you choose colors of whatever it is you're looking for. My favorite part is that they'll apply everything for you, teaching you step-by-step how to do it so you can do it yourself at home later! My favorite thing to do is go in with friends and try things out together! On Black Friday two of my girlfriends and I stopped in to get a little make-up refresh and had so much fun trying on lipsticks to find our favorite bright shades for the holidays. The make-up artist helping us was the best!! So if you're looking for new products or a new make-up routine stop in at your local store...just be prepared to spend a little $$$ because you'll want everything you try!!


Three.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day...always has been! My regular morning breakfast routine is usually just cereal and oj (currently hooked on Special K Fruit and Yogurt)...I save the really yummy breakfast foods for dinnertime. I make breakfast for dinner at least once a week because it's one thing I know my kids will eat and love!! A few weekends ago was our church's General Conference which is broadcast on TV so we got to stay home on Sunday and watch in our pi's...yay! We always make some sort of breakfast treat on conference weekend and this time my husband requested Cinnabon-like Cinammon Rolls. So where did I look to find a recipe for that? Where I find everything...Pinterest of course! I found THIS recipe and they turned out sooo yummy! Highly recommend! And truth be told I actually preferred them the next day after warming them back up...they were delicious!

Four.

Earlier this week I shared nine of my favorite neutral sandals for spring and today I'm showing you why #9 made the list...how cute are these?!!!  These sandals have a wedge heel but have a hint of a flatform feel which makes these a great option for say, someone who was told by the chiropractor this week to try to wear flats more often to save their back (BOO...anyone else's body breaking down in their mid-thirties?) I digress...these sandals are a dream and I love the height they give too! They may look chunky but don't feel that way at all...they're very comfortable! So there you have it...#9 may have been last on the list but just may be my fave!

Five.
TOP: Piper Street / JEANS: Piper Street / BAG: Piper Street / BRACELET: Kendra Scott (similar style) / WATCH: Nanette Lepore (from March Pop Sugar Must Have Box)

We're offering Free Shipping on ALL orders over at Piper Street Today Only!!  Use code TAXDAY at checkout! My faves at the moment are the "Sydney" Top and "Rylee" Jeans...seriously the cutest jeans ever!!  And we just released our Spring Bag Collection this morning...check out which one I fell in love with above!!  Anyone else NOT surprised it's pink? I know, I know, I'm so predictable!

AND....hop on over to Instagram (@piperstreetshop) AND Facebook (HERE) to enter our contests to win a bag of your choice!! Two contests, two chances to win! Just tell us what color purse you currently carry and you'll be entered (must enter both contests separately to be entered twice)! Don't forget to tag your friends...good things are meant to be shared!!

Happy Friday!!!

xoxo,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment